Struggling to make your product stand out from the crowd?
Successful marketers do it with exceptional labeling and packaging. Let me show you how.”
CREATE & SOURCE POWER LABELS FOR PRIVATE LABELING PROFITS
Do you think that private labeling is only about identifying your brand?
This book will make you think again.
Not Just Your Own Brand, But Your Own GREAT brand
Here is what two book readers wrote:
“This is amazing. It’s like the bible for labels!”
“I know now that having a private label isn’t enough, the labeling has to be better than the others.”
See their full comments (and others) in testimonials below.
THIS BOOK IS UNIQUE IN THE WORLD OF PRIVATE LABELING.
There are plenty of books extolling the undisputed benefits of private labeling products to minimize competition, but they all assume that you know how to design and source labels, or that you can just call a label printer and buy stickers for your product. More importantly, they fail to cover a lot of vitally important subjects, simply because the writers lack the unique combination of psychology, marketing, and technical product knowledge that the author Walter Hay has.
Here’s a look at the valuable information you’ll find in this book:
- The amazing difference between ordinary labeling and POWER Labeling.
- How to design labels that have selling POWER built in.
- The great selling possibilities of POWER packaging.
- Why your choice of labels can make or break your private labeling business.
- How to win the fight for attention online or on the shelves
- The importance of consistency in labeling, branding, color schemes, fonts, and layout
- How to use any of the 26 different labeling and branding methods Walter describes
- Where to source the labels
- What you can learn from your competitors
- What quality labels really can achieve.
- Understanding technical terms used in labeling and branding.
- An example of the successful launch of a ridiculously expensive product.
- The psychology behind choosing brand names, logos and slogans.
- The psychology guiding label choices
- The psychology of colors. Choosing the right colors for greater impact
- Protecting your brand – trademarks and patents explained
- Protecting your brand by preventing your supplier knowing your brand name or logo
- Where to find guidance on labeling rules
Even if Einstein had made such a statement, it would mean that although he was a mathematical genius, he knew nothing about marketing psychology. Don’t throw money down the drain by following such advice……….
SO If you are ready to ignore all those Einsteins spruiking nonsense
…………… AND ……….. If you want learn how to:
- Establish a repeat business with customer brand loyalty.
- Market a product that stands out from the crowd.
- Build a great brand not just another brand.
- Protect your brand from competition. Get a premium price for your products.
………..You should read this book.
This book can help you gain a competitive edge so that your products stand out from the crowd, and by using simple marketing psychology your labels can work for you like silent sales staff. Open your eyes to possibilities that really can make your product and your brand appear unique and convince the customers that yours is the product they must have.
About the author:
Walter Hay has sold thousands of copies of his book on safe sourcing and importing http://provenchinasourcing.com. Check out the reviews on that site. You won’t find a single bad review anywhere on the internet. Walter is regarded as one of the most experienced experts in his field of product sourcing and importing, but few are aware that his importing business involved sourcing and supplying a huge variety of labels specially designed for businesses selling every imaginable type of product.
Walter’s experience in private labeling began in the mid-1980s, when he began importing and selling B2B and his marketing skills resulted in expansion of his importing business into four countries, where he sold franchises to make it possible for him to handle the huge growth in his business. Many of the products that were sold required labeling for the customers and this led to the business using a huge range of different types of labels. Walter’s business designed a big percentage of the labels, sometimes based only on a pencil sketch or even a verbal description. Labels sourced overseas became a huge part of the business, but this labeling book provides links to buy most label requirements locally at good prices.
Walter has a considerable understanding of marketing psychology and has lectured on the subject.
This 60 page book is his latest contribution to marketing for maximum profit and deals with a staggering 26 different types of labels and branding methods, with detailed descriptions of their merits and uses. The chapter on colors will open your eyes to a little known subtle way you can improve the saleability of your products. Whether you are selling clothing, machinery, kitchenware, perfume, food, giftware, or electronics, you will find in this book surprisingly low cost ways to use labels that will sell.
NOT ALL LABELS ARE BORN EQUAL. THE RIGHT LABELS CAN CONVERT CLICKS INTO SALES.
There’s no hype on this page, and the book doesn’t contain space wasting and time wasting fluff either.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This book Does Not teach you how to choose a product to sell or how to sell your chosen product; it is about making a great brand. I recommend starting off on a small scale first, to validate the market. Without outstanding labeling and packaging you might not get the best picture from your test marketing, but if the product sells well you can move on to the next level. You will know that it is safe to expend more time and money to get better results with the best labels and packaging.
Wherever you are sourcing your products, start with a small initial order so that your investment and risk will be low. For those choosing to source from China, my book www.provenchinasourcing.com will teach you how to ignore big MOQs and have suppliers agree to a small order.
I don’t want you to buy because of bells and whistles on my site. That’s why there is No Hype – No Freebies. Just a straight forward price that gives real value for money.
To show you what to expect from this book, here is the
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Branding And Marketing ̶ Opportunity Knocks.
- Why Use Quality Labels? ̶ What They Can Achieve.
- Brand Names, Logos, And Slogans ̶ Examples And Ideas.
- The Design Process ̶ DIY Or Outsource?
- Learn From Your Competitors ̶ Don’t Copy, But Learn.
- Technical Terms ̶ Explained Here Because Abbreviations Are Used.
- Labeling & Branding Methods ̶ Choosing The Right One For
Your Product And Your Image.
This chapter has 26 sections each dealing with a different labeling or brand marking method and includes numerous links to sources.
- Powerful Packaging ̶ As Important As Labeling.
- Labeling Your Product And Packing Your Packages ̶ Avoiding The Tedious Work.
- Colors ̶ The Right Choice Can Boost Sales.
- Choosing Products To Sell ̶ The Importance Of A USP.
- Private Label Product Suppliers ̶ Basic Procedures For
- Product Suppliers Outside The USA ̶ How To Locate Them.
- Open Tool ̶ Let Others Pay For The Tooling.
- My Experience ̶ As A Private Label Manufacturer And A Label Seller.
- Product Liability ̶ A Note Of Caution.
- Labeling Compliance ̶ Keeping Within The Law.
- Trademarks And Patents
- Protect Your Brand From Your Suppliers By Using Post- Production Labeling Or Branding
- Over-branding (Covering) Brands On Generic Products
DON’T BUY THIS BOOK if you want to simply show that your brand is different.
DO BUY IT NOW if you want to identify your brand as a GREAT BRAND.
All book buyers will receive free downloads of future revised editions. To be sure of receiving your copy, please advise if you change your email address.
On the PayPal receipt page, click on Return to Store. When that page opens you will see the download link
When your payment is processed you will receive a download link. The product is in PDF format so to download you will need Adobe Acrobat.
Marketed by ImagemodeUK under licence from Walter Hay. For Information contact: Alistair or Lance on imagemodeuk @ yahoo.co.uk
If after reading the book you don’t think you have got value for money, just let me know and I will arrange a quick refund. I don’t want unhappy customers. See email address below.